The final night of the bar in 2017 is Thursday 21 December and we have a very special chillaxing night organised for our senior members:
- American tournament at 7.15pm – work off those excesses of pre-Christmas before the real excesses begin – €2 entry (ok not so chillaxing but it is optional!)
- Retire to the bar and listen to some great music from local blues band – the Urban Mojo Blues Band – starting at 9pm
- Bring your own food (cheese and crackers anyone?) or order food from one of our local takeaways (again optional) – we’ll have the menus with us!
- Spend those bar vouchers – you know they are hidden in a drawer somewhere!
- Find out more about our €75k capital grant allocation for new lights from the Sports Capital Programme (that’s something worth celebrating!)
- Bar will be open from 7.30pm to late. Water, vino, beer, Christmas spirits…..
Why not drop down for some tennis or if you are finishing up (or almost finished up) work drop in on your way home. It promises to be a great night…
About Urban Mojo Blues Band – Influenced by Chicago blues styles, rock and funk, ‘The Urbs’ perform a refreshing blend of grooving blues music that really gets you moving. In fact, it would be rude not to. The Moje pays homage to the original Chicago blues pioneers such as Little Walter, Robert Johnson, Muddy Waters, Howlin’ Wolf, Willie Dixon, Sonny Boy Wiliamson, Junior Wells, etc…