At Greystones LTC we want to enable our community to compete, play and enjoy tennis for life. We want to be recognised for excellence in tennis in Ireland and beyond and the best club for tennis in Wicklow/South Dublin providing coaching, competition and social play for all.
We have been part of the fabric of our community since 1896 catering for all standards so whether you are a seasoned player or new to the game you are welcome at Greystones LTC.
Our strategy for our club covers 5 key areas.
- FACILITIES – Provide excellent tennis facilities in Wicklow/South Dublin.
- COACHING – Deliver high standards of tennis coaching and become part of the national strategy for tennis development in Ireland
- COMPETITION – Compete at a high level against other tennis clubs of similar profile
- COMMUNITY & ENVIRONMENT – Provide a safe and welcoming environment to members, potential members and the community
- FINANCE & OPERATIONS – Continue to build and maintain a strong financial and operational position
Our offering to members includes:
- SOCIAL PLAY – arrange your own game with friends, singles, doubles or mixed. We have whatsapp groups to help you get started and arranged social times where you just come down and play.
- COACHING – we offer an extensive junior and adult coaching programme with group classes and private coaching available. Catering to all ages and levels, with fully certified Tennis Ireland coaches to help you improve any aspect of your game.
- COMPETITION – tennis is a great sport for competing with people at your own level. We organise internal individual and team competitions. We compete as a club in the Dublin leagues and we host both a senior and junior opens on an annual basis.
- SOCIAL EVENTS – We have regular social events, with and without tennis where you come down and socialise with your fellow members during the event and afterwards in our bar. We also have bridge and poker clubs.
Our facilities include:
- 12 floodlight outdoor courts
- mens and ladies changing facilities
- a full bar licence with a lounge area
- a large clubhouse with two function rooms
- a commercial grade kitchen
- meeting room facilities