How to book courts
You must be a member to book courts and it is a requirement that you book a court prior to play and arriving at the clubhouse. To do this:
- Login to smartclubcloud.com using your username and follow the “bookings” icon which links to CM365, the court booking system.
- Your username in smartclubcloud.com is firstname.surname.xxxx (where xxxx is your membership number) eg john.smith.1234. Your membership number is on your smart card or the invoice you received in 2020. Having trouble logging in – check out our troubleshooting page on the website.
- Choose bookings – this will bring you to clubmanager365.com and book from there. Watch this video on the new booking system – link to the video
- Courts 1 – 12 (in 1-hour slots) and the hitting wall (45-minute slots) are available for booking with a 15-minute gap between bookings from 9am.
- Court 3 will be used for coaching and should be the last court you book if others are available.
- All member names whether singles or household doubles must be entered to allow for contact tracing at the time of booking. If you change your opposition, you must update your booking. If your booking is incorrect when you come to play you will asked to update it immediately or otherwise you will be sent home.
- You can only have one booking on a day. If you are a named player in a booking, this counts as a booking.
- Bookings can be taken up a week in advance and up to the start time. This may be subject to change.
- Cancel if you cannot play, in good time. Courts are at a premium.
- If you change your opposition you must update your booking otherwise you run the risk of being sent home. This information is required for contact tracing.
- Juniors under 18 only before 17.30pm Monday to Sunday.