Our Dress Code
We ask all members (and their guests) to comply with the Greystones LTC dress code when using our tennis courts.
- T-shirts and tennis shirts, shoes and socks must be predominantly white.
- Tennis skirts and shorts must be either predominantly white or navy blue.
- Tracksuits or sweatshirts may be of any colour; however clothing worn underneath must comply with the dress code as stated.
- Suitable tennis shoes must be worn. Shoes with spikes or studded soles which might damage the courts are not permitted. Your trainers should have non-marking soles.
- The following are not permitted on the tennis courts:
- Denim clothing of any colour
- Football/rugby strips or socks
- Hard and/or black soled shoes
- The Committee may decide to revise the dress code for specific events or occasions.
We do not enforce our dress code against visiting teams, or where the club has organised a social event with another club, however we do require our own members to comply with our dress code at all times.