The money goes towards capital projects in the club such as our courts. It’s a fun way to support the club and be in with a chance of winning prizes. With maximum participants set at 300 members and current membership running at less than 100 it has much better odds than the lotto!
What does the club draw cost?
€10 a month if paying by direct debit or pay in full each year €120.
Who can join?
Anyone can join the club draw. Join by yourself or with friends and friends – it is open to both members and non-members.
How do I join?
- Paying for all draws now:
- Members can find this under the events tab in SmartCloud.
- Non-members can use this registration on SmartCloud.
- JNon-members oining up now online paying for all draws in 2023
- Paying by direct debit.
- Members already using direct debit for their subscription can email the office requesting to add the club draw to your monthly debit.
- Members not already using direct debit and non-members can sign up for DD online by completing relevant information here (Non-members are added as a club-draw only member).
When are the club draws held?
There will be 12 draws per annum, hopefully with a club event but if not a virtual draw. Each club draw will be notified in the club newsletter and to club members.
What are the prizes?
- €500 first prize – drawn from all members of the draw.
- €250 second prize – drawn from all members of the draw
- €100 third prize – drawn from all members of the draw
Many thanks to everyone who supports the Greystones LTC Club Draw, it is very much appreciated.