Who can join?
The money goes towards capital projects in the club such as our courts. It’s a fun way to support the club and be in with a chance of winning prizes. With maximum participants set at 150 members and current membership running at less than 100 it has much better odds than the lotto!
What does the club draw cost?
€13 a month if paying by direct debit or pay in full each year €156. Sign up and receive your choice of 1) two tins of tennis balls or a bottle of wine.
How do I join?
- joining up now online paying for all draws in 2021
- paying by direct debit. You can sign up for DD online by completing relevant information here
When are the club draws held?
There are 6 draws per annum and we will have a draw on a bi-monthly basis. Hopefully with a club event but if not a virtual draw. Each club draw will be notified in the club newsletter and to club members.
What are the prizes?
- €1000 first prize – drawn from all members of the draw.
- €100 attendance prize selected from the draw members present on the night.
- For each 10 additional members we will have a rollover €100 prize will be selected from all draw members and that member must be present on the night to win the prize. If the club draw member is not present the €100 is rolled over each time until such time as the member is present – it will be rolled over to a maximum prize of €1,000.
Many thanks to everyone who supports the Greystones LTC Club Draw, it is very much appreciated.