All adult members are invited to the “Members Welcome Night” on Tuesday 26 June at 7.30pm. The night includes an American tournament, a social in the bar and free entry for all new members who attend on the night into a tournament in July. It’s a great opportunity to get out there and play with new people and not having to organise a game yourself. The evening is for members over 18, especially for new and recently joined but also for the “for more years than I care to remember” members.
WHAT’S ON MEMBERS’ NIGHT
- Play tennis at 7.30pm in our American tournament – just arrive with your racket – no need for a pre-arranged game or partner – we’ll grade the tennis if it makes sense using our colour standards.
- Play three games – we’ll mix around partners
- Retire to the club house at around 9pm
- Enjoy some complimentary nibbles, have a drink at the bar and enjoy a bit of banter for the evening.
- For members who have joined this year, get free entry to our tournament in July which caters for all standards
- Get to know other members and meet the Committee if you don’t know them already!
- All welcome