January 2020 – men’s non league coaching
8 weeks for €40 – starts Monday 20 Jan at 7pm
Are you new to tennis or just coming back to the game? We have a new men’s coaching term starting in 2020 available to members of Greystones LTC.
Monday 7-8pm Non league men’s coaching session starts on Monday 13 January at 7pm and runs for 8 weeks. It’s for men who haven’t played before, are returning to tennis after a break and have not played competitive tennis previously. Members will be in a group of similar standard and it finishes at 8pm so that you can test out your skills afterwards by joining in with the Monday night social tennis.
Pay online through www.smartclubcloud.com
The cost is only €40 for members and is payable through your member’s login on the www.smartclubcloud.com – go to the events section.
Non members – Join online now and book your coaching
Find out more about our membership rates and why you should join Greystones LTC for only €30 a month for adults or €55 for the whole family per month now. We have a trial for €100 for adults until 31 March.
TROUBLESHOOTING ONLINE BOOKING
- Once you join you should get two emails from email@example.com. Please check your spam/junk/promotions folder if you can’t find your login details. The first email ID gives your user ID which is firstname.surname.xxxx (where xxxx is your membership number) eg john.smith.1234. The second is your temporary password which you can then change.
- Please do not use internet explorer to login when booking or you may have problems as IE is sometimes not supported.
- Are you using your login ID? It is not your email. It is firstname.surname.xxxx (where xxxx is your membership number) eg john.smith.1234.
- If you use yahoo as an email address you may be delayed/not receive emails.
- If this does not resolve your issues please contact Linda in the office firstname.lastname@example.org and 01 – 2876505 during office hours. If you wish to discuss the mens coaching please contact Karsten the men’s captain on email@example.com or 0870501938.
NOTES ON COACHING
- New members also receive a welcome letter once they have joined. More information on what to expect when you join available here.
- Nearer the coaching start date you will be invited to join a whats app group which your coach will use to contact you.