Members – Many thanks to those of you who have already paid your membership fee. If you are not paying by direct debit it would be appreciated if you could arrange to pay your 2018 membership now as it was due on 12 January 2018.
If you currently pay by direct debit there is no need to do anything – payment is deducted at month end (remember your bar vouchers are also taken in January so you have the entire year to spend them).
Your bar vouchers can be collected in the office (or just send an email and they can be left in the bar) as soon as you pay your membership in full or your first DD which includes bar vouchers.
For non-DD paying members – here are your options:
- Pay in person at the club office or bar. We accept cheques, debit and credit cards. Opening hours for the bar and office noted below.
- Ring the office and pay using your credit or debit card. We are happy to take your details over the phone.
|Monday 9am – 2pm
Wednesday 9am – 2pm
Thursday 7 – 9pm
|Tues – Thursday from 8pm – 11.30pm
Sunday mornings 12.30pm – 2.30pm
- Transfer payment using online banking – our bank details were provided to you with your membership renewal letter. Alternatively email Linda at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the details. When you make a payment please use a reference so we can easily identify you – i.e. your membership number, your initial and surname.
- Post your cheque to the club office.
- Send an email to email@example.com with your credit or debit card details and we will arrange to take payment.
- Set up a direct debit and pay over the year – direct debit is a convenient option for many who would like to spread their membership payment over the year and over a third of our members pay in this way. If you’d like to start paying by direct debit please complete the linked DD form and return it to the club office now so that we can process it.
Important notes re DD payments:
- payments are taken at the end of every month not in advance
- Payment for club vouchers is taken in the first month of your direct debit each year – thereafter your payment for membership is spread evenly throughout the year
- There is €1 extra fee for each DD taken during the year – this is to cover bank fees and administration.
Questions – Contact Linda
If you have any questions in relation to the above please do not hesitate to contact Linda our Office Administrator by phone on +353 1 2876505 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.