Members – Many thanks to those of you who have already paid your membership fee. If you are not paying by direct debit it would be appreciated if you could arrange to pay your 2017 membership now as it was due on 13 January 2017. If you currently pay by direct debit there is no need to do anything – payment will be deducted at the end of the month (remember your bar vouchers are also taken in January so you have the entire year to spend them).
For non-DD paying members – here are your options:
- Pay in person at the club office or bar. We accept cheques, debit and credit cards. You can pay in full now or opt to pay over 2 instalments using two cheques – one dated now and one post-dated for 1 July. Opening hours for the bar and office noted below.
- Ring the office and pay using your credit or debit card. We are happy to take your details over the phone.
|Club office||The bar|
|Monday to Thursday 10 – 12.30pm||
Tues – Thursday from 8pm – 11.30pm
Sunday mornings 12.30pm – 2.30pm
- Transfer payment using online banking – our bank details were provided to you with your membership renewal letter. Alternatively email our club office and we will send you the details. When you make a payment please use a reference so we can easily identify you – i.e. your membership number, your initial and surname.
- Post your cheque to the club office.
- Send an email to email@example.com with your credit or debit card details and we will arrange to take payment.
- Set up a direct debit and pay over the year – direct debit is a convenient option for many who would like to spread their membership payment over the year and over a third of our members pay in this way. If you’d like to start paying by direct debit please complete the linked DD form and return it to the club office as soon as possible and preferably before Monday 9 January 2017 to allow us sufficient time to process it.
Important notes re DD payments:
- payments are taken at the end of every month not in advance
- Payment for club vouchers is taken in the first month of your direct debit each year – thereafter your payment for membership is spread evenly throughout the year
- There is €1 extra fee for each DD taken during the year – this is to cover bank fees and administration.
Questions – Contact Phil
If you have any questions in relation to the above please do not hesitate to contact Phil our Office Administrator by phone on +353 1 2876505 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.