Ladies. Buy some quality women’s pre-loved clothes, shoes and accessories in Greystones and earn some cash for your own unwanted and gently-loved fashion items! Your wallet and the environment will say thank-you. All welcome.
Donate or get 50% back on items sold
Funds raised go towards re-surfacing for courts 7 – 9
- Ladies clothes and accessories to include bags, scarves and shoes in good condition will be accepted for this New to You Pop-Up Fashion Sale.
- You decide on the price for your items. If you item is sold you have the option of getting 50% of the sales proceeds back. You can also donate all proceeds to the club. Proceeds for the weekend will go towards the resurfacing of courts 7-9.
- Clothes will be grouped and sorted for sale so buyers won’t know who’s pre-loved items they are buying.
- If your item is not sold you have the option of taking it back (you will be able to collect your items on Sunday 1 March). Otherwise any uncollected items will be donated to local charity shops.
- Pre-sale night on Friday evening 28 February where you can view and purchase the items for sale from 7.30pm – 9.30pm. The entrance fee on Friday night is €10 which includes a glass of wine. Nibbles and music in the bar from 9.30pm.
- The general sale will take place on Saturday 29 February. 11-3pm. We will have a pop-up tea and coffees and cakes for sale.
- Items for sale will be accepted Thursday 13 and 20 February 6.30pm – 9.30pm and Saturday 15 and 22 February 11-1pm.
Can you lend clothes rails, long mirrors? Give hangers and paper bags? Sponsor or Donate a raffle prize?
- so we don’t have to hire/buy these items. It would be really appreciated. We will accept these at the same time as accepting clothes (and mirrors closer to the date if that suits you).
- Raffle donations accepted at any time in the bar/office or give to any member of the organising team.
- Sponsors welcome too
- Please contact Ailish Byrne 0872380265 or email@example.com.
Spread the word. All are welcome. Invite your family, friends, neighbours etc. They can donate too.
Volunteers most welcome to help on Friday night and Saturday day!!
Volunteers to help run this event would be most welcome – all hands welcome. You’ll get a sneak preview of what’s in the sale and it’ll be a bit of fun! Where could you help?
- Are you a do-er, happy to organise and help sort clothes or great at marketing?
- Please add your name to the noticeboard or let one of the team know your availability
- Have 1-2 hours on Friday 28 February or Saturday 29 February to help with the sale?
- have you ideas on how to make this a great night and successful weekend?
Please contact Ailish 0872380265 or Marie 0872079627 and let’s make this a great fun event or any of the team Dana Bradshaw, Anne Quigley, Orla O’Shea and Ruth Adams.