October classes are sold out – more on Sundays if there is demand and covid permitting!
Our tennis coaching is fun, welcoming and a great way get into tennis and generally improve your fitness and tennis. Our tennis coaching attracts all levels and best of all you’ll have an immediate group of fellow players of similar level to arrange games with. Over 80 spots have already sold out for this term.
Register your interest here if you are interested in a Sunday afternoon class. We will run more coaching if there is sufficient demand and we can under Tennis Ireland Covid guidelines.
Classes available to members of Greystones LTC. 6 weeks for €40. Classes of 8 people. Bookings will open online tp members and information will be posted here. Non members can join and pay for classes straightaway on www.smartclubcloud.com If you wish to discuss the ladies coaching please email Ailish – firstname.lastname@example.org or 0872380265.
FIND YOUR LEVEL
We have beginner classes and improver classes. There are varying levels of beginners through to improvers – hopefully you might find yourself within these descriptions!!
1) Beginners – for those who are new to tennis or who haven’t played much before or want to go beyond watching tennis at Wimbledon once a year! You probably haven’t done one of our coaching courses before or if you have you haven’t been playing long and feel you’d benefit from doing the course again to gain more confidence before moving to the next level and playing some matches.
2) Improvers 1 – for those who have done our beginners course and have been playing a few months. You might have played before regularly (though not necessarily at a competitive level) and are coming back. You want to improve your tennis strokes so that you are comfortable playing socially and the odd competitive match.
2) Improvers 2 – for those who are play tennis regularly for about 6 months. You probably have done our coaching courses before at beginner/improver 1 level. You might have played before and are back playing tennis. You have played some club competitions such as chick league and may have entered the championships.
3) Improvers 3 – if you’ve been playing about a year on a regular basis and have completed a couple of coaching courses with us at beginner/improver level. Or you might have played at a good level before as a younger player and you’re interested in being competitive again. You are looking to improve your game and play more competitively.
Classes sold out – you can add your name to the waiting list
- Tuesdays – (starts Tues 6 Oct) – Beginners/improvers 7-8pm – SOLD OUT
- Wednesdays 7 – 8pm Improvers (starts Wed 7 Oct) – SOLD OUT
- Wednesdays 8-9pm beginners (starts Wed 7 Oct) – SOLD OUT
- Thursdays 1015am – 1115am – Improvers (starts Thurs 8 Oct) – SOLD OUT
- Thursdays 7-8pm Beginners/Improvers 1 (starts Thurs 8 Oct) – SOLD OUT
- Thursdays 8 – 9pm Improvers 3 (starts Thurs 8 Oct) – SOLD OUT
- Saturdays 10-11am Improvers 2 (starts Sat 10 Oct) – SOLD OUT
- Saturdays 4 -5 pm beginners/improvers (starts Sat 10 Oct) – SOLD OUT
- Saturdays 5-6pm Improvers 2/3 (starts Sat 10 Oct ) – SOLD OUT
- Nearer the coaching start date you will be invited to join a whats app group which your coach will use to contact you.
- If you’re not a member and would like to join a group coaching – find out more about our membership rates and why you should join Greystones LTC for only €30 a month for adults or €55 for the whole family per month now. You can book courts, start playing and book coaching within minutes of joining on www.smartclubcloud.com.
- New members also receive a welcome letter once they have joined. More information on what to expect when you join available here.
TROUBLESHOOTING ONLINE BOOKING
- Once you join you should get two emails from email@example.com. Please check your spam/junk/promotions folder if you can’t find your login details. The first email ID gives your user ID which is firstname.surname.xxxx (where xxxx is your membership number) eg john.smith.1234. The second is your temporary password which you can then change.
- Please do not use internet explorer to login when booking or you may have problems as IE is sometimes not supported.
- Are you using your login ID? It is not your email. It is firstname.surname.xxxx (where xxxx is your membership number) eg john.smith.1234.
- If you use yahoo as an email address you may be delayed/not receive emails.
- If this does not resolve your issues please contact Linda in the office firstname.lastname@example.org and 01 – 2876505 during office hours.