Being held on Saturday 28 May in the Parkview Hotel in Newtownmountkennedy, this is the only KUBE event which will be held in the Greystones area. The KUBE will be officially launched at Greystones LTC on Thursday 5 May.
TAKE PART AS A CONTESTANT
- 36 individual contestants take part with the winner set to walk away with €1500 in prize money. (12 spaces left to be filled as at 9 April).
- 6 contestants compete in 6 separate heats with 2 from each heat qualifying for the semi final and 4 people from the semi final going forward to the grand final.
- Contestants raise €250 each (or more) and sell 10 tickets at €15 each.
- The largest fundraiser gets a “golden ticket” automatically qualifying for the final which has 5 contestants. So the more each contestant raises the better chance they have of winning that €1500 prize!
ADVERTISE AND SPONSOR THE KUBE
This is the only KUBE event in the Greystones area and there are sponsorship and advertising opportunities for local businesses. We are looking for:
- six key sponsors for each heat – these businesses will have their names highlighted on the big screen during each heat and also get a full page ad in the advertising booklet which will be given to each attendee. Cost €600.
- Local businesses to advertise in the booklet. Cost €200 for a full page ad, €120 for a half page ad.
ATTEND THE LAUNCH NIGHT ON THURS 5 MAY
Club members, friends and contestants are welcome to the official launch night of the KUBE on Thursday 5 May in Greystones LTC at 8pm. The evening, sponsored by Alan Perkins’ Phoenix Travel, promises to be a night of drama as the heats are revealed and contestants find out who they will be pitched against on KUBE night. A selection of games for everyone to try out will also be part of the fun!
SUPPORT THE KUBE NIGHT on SAT 28 MAY
All are invited to the KUBE night on Saturday 28 May to support Greystones LTC and their favourite contestant. Tickets only cost €15 and are available to purchase from Greystones LTC bar, office and club members. Doors open at 7pm for an 8pm start.
FIND OUT MORE – Contact Nicky Brooks on 086 353 2931 or email email@example.com