Your Greystones LTC membership invoice was emailed to you on 31 December 2019 and is due for payment by Friday 17 January 2020 (for those not paying by direct debit). If your invoice is not in your inbox please check your spam and junk folder. Your membership invoice is also in the Finance tab when you login to your smart club account on smartclubcloud.com.
- Pay on smartclubcloud.com using your debit or credit card – This is our preferred method for non-direct debit paying members and means payment is immediately allocated to your membership account.
- Login with your user ID which is firstname.surname.xxxx (with xxxx being your membership number as shown on your invoice or on your smart card) e.g. john.smith.1234. Your login is not your email.
- Go to the Finance tab where you will see your invoice and follow the procedure to make payment.
- The login is the Head of Family which is the adult or eldest child if there are more than two single memberships.
- If you are having issues please check out our troubleshooting your smart club account.
- Pay by direct debit – For those not currently on direct debit, you can opt for direct debit payments in 2020. Complete the Greystones LTC direct debit form, scan/take a photo of your signed form and email to email@example.com (or send in a hard copy) on or before Monday 13 January to allow us time to set up and process your first payment at the end of January. There are 12 payments during the year (close to the last business day of each month). Each DD per month incurs a fee of €1.50 per transaction.
- Pay in the office. Call the office on 01-2876505 and we can take payments over the phone. Opening times are Mondays and Wednesdays 9am – 2pm and Thursday evenings 7-9pm. You can also drop in or post your fee.