The over 35s has been fully scheduled now. In order to facilitate completion of the schedule please check your matches here on Tournament software.
So you’re participating – GREAT – what next!
- Please be familiar with your game times. Please check your matches here
- Contact your partner, your opposition to check they have seen the schedule.
- Play at your designated time, enjoy your match and make this a tournament to remember!
- Have a drink after in the bar – get to know people – watch some great close games. It’s always an interesting to spectate. The over 35s is the best (non team) social tournament in the club for adults. Its a great chance to get to know people and have some really great close games especially in the doubles as its designed for pairs to be as even as possible.
- full deuces
- two sets and a champ tiebreak to decide the third if necessary. A champ tiebreak is first to 10 and win by 2.
Finding member contact details
- Login to smart club cloud
- Go to bookings (aka club manager)
- Go to my services – choose my dashboard from the drop down
- Search the name about half way down the page for anyone ….
Tournament results can be entered directly online by participants. Here’s how you do it…
- Click on your player profile or matches tab for the tournament on tournament software
- Choose the enter results button at top
- enter your results including tiebreak result.
- Enter the password – separately provided to participants
- Enter full accurate results but if for some reason you do this wrong don’t worry it can be fixed.
- Please contact Ted if you mess up 0870501938
- Full details on entering results online available here
The Bar is Open for the tournament
As this is very social tournament the bar will be open this week – from 8pm tonight Sunday and Tuesday – Friday for players/supporters to avail of refreshments!
Pay online.. if not paid already
- You should have received an invoice if you haven’t paid yet by email
- Login to www.smartclubcloud.com
- Choose events
- You should see your event waiting to be paid
- Pay by credit card
Re-arranging your match?…. you can… BUT BIG WARNING
- The tournament organiser is not organising any rearranged match – it is all up to you!!
- You risk being disqualified if you are the one that cancels
- Your opposition is not obliged to agree and you HAVE TO play by the next scheduled match or else see above
- Chances are there are no courts available esp in evenings (they are chocabloc with this tournament and regular games )
- You have to pay for your own lights
- you need to contact Ted so he can free the court for others to use 0870501938
The Finals night – Sat 2nd April – Buffet dinner – buy on SMART
This promises to be a great night with lovely food – great competition and great spectating if you don’t make the final.
- Buffet supper organised. Delicious food by Susie Kenny,.
- Buy ticket on smart club cloud. Available in events.
- €5 for participants in the overs 35s and €10 for non-participants.
- Places are limited to 70 so don’t delay buy your tickets today.