Mid Term Tennis Camp
Tuesday 27th – Friday 30th October 2020
Age: Children born 2014 – 2005 Only
Time: 10.15am – 1.15pm
Fee: Members Only: €72 No Sibling Discount
Booking: Registration for members will go live on www.smartclubcloud.com on Monday 26th October at 10am and will be available to book through your account via “Events” (payment cannot be made through the office and must be made online).
Click here for Parents guide to Tennis Camp during Level 5 Covid 19
The details outlined below are VERY IMPORTANT and we would ask parents to take the time to read before making your booking
Before a Junior is Signed Up or Plays in the Mid Term Camp, Juniors must stay at home if he or she
- Has been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Has been overseas in the last 14 days.
- Has been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Has flu-like symptoms (Fever, Cough, Sore Throat, Shortness of Breath, Extreme Tiredness).
- Is in a high-risk health category. Check with your GP prior to playing
During the tennis camp, parents are to advise their children on the following guidelines:
- Sharing of Tennis Rackets is not permitted
- Players should bring their own water and snacks to the camp. Sharing of water bottles & snacks will not be permitted.
- Children must use the hand sanitiser nearest their coaching court before and after the camp and before and after using the toilet.
- Parents should advise children to practice social distancing before, during & after the camp.
- Parents should advise children not to touch the tennis balls but instead to practice picking up the tennis balls using only their rackets. See video for demonstration: https://greystonesltc.ie/ball-handling-tips-from-alan/
- Parents should not share lifts to and from tennis camps.
- In the event of bad weather, you will receive a text message to say that the camp is cancelled that day. Parents must be available to pick up their children from camp as soon as possible.
- Parents will be advised prior to the first day of camp where the specific drop off and collection points will be during the tennis camp.
- Ages: For children born 2014 -2005 only
- Registration for members will go live on www.smartclubcloud.com on Monday 26th October at 10am and will be available to book through your account via “Events” (payment cannot be made through the office and must be made online).
- If your 2020 membership fees remain outstanding the system will not allow you proceed with your booking.
- Class size: For Children born 2014 – 2012 Groups will run based on 8 children with 1 coach and 1 assistant coach over 4 mini tennis nets. For Children born 2011 and older, groups will have a maximum ratio of 6 players to 1 coach and 1 assistant coach on 1 full size court.
- Social Distancing: Tape will be used to mark positions of players when the coach is demonstrating and positions during drink & snack breaks.
- Cost: Members €72 – No Sibling Discount
For any queries on Tennis Camps, please contact Alan Russell on 0872225298.