Sinnott Autos South Leinster (Greystones) Senior Graded Open 2015 12 – 18 September
- The Tournament is sanctioned by and will be held under the Rules, Regulations and Code Of Conduct of Tennis Ireland. Entrants shall adhere to the rules of Greystones Lawn Tennis Club.
- The closing date for entry is Friday 4th September. Players may enter online or by phoning Marcus Naylor on 0876300300.
- All players must be available to play on Saturday 12th and Sunday 13th September. Players entering 3 events must also be available to play from Saturday 12th to Friday 18th September. Players taking part in DLTC Senior League on Sunday 13th September should inform the tournament referee in advance.
- Players must have attained the age of 16 years by 1st January 2015.
- The Committee reserves the right to exclude or regrade an entry of any player whose standard is considered above the class for which the player has entered.
- The Committee reserves the right to restrict the number of entries in an event or, in the event of insufficient entries to cancel the event.
- The Draws and Order of play will be available from www.greystonesltc.iefrom Thursday 10th September at 6pm.
- Play will commence at 10am on Saturday 12th September and Sunday 13th September and 6pm on Monday 14th September to Friday 18th September or as the Tournament Committee deems necessary. Finals will be played on Friday 18th September with presentation of prizes immediately after the last match completed.
- Entries whereby a condition is inserted limiting hours of play may not be accepted.
- Players must report to the tournament office 15 minutes before their scheduled time of play. Players not present when called may be disqualified. It is the responsibility of all players to ascertain times of play.
- Matches in all events will be the best of 3 tie break sets.
- Twelve artificial grass courts will be available for play. Outside courts will be used if necessary.
- Tretorn Tournament balls will be used.
- Predominately white tennis attire must be worn on court.
- In all matters of dispute the decision of the Tournament Referee shall be final.
Any queries to myself