Our group coaching programme is designed to encourage children to enjoy tennis while developing the physical, mental, technical and tactical foundation for the future. Classes are for 1 hour and include lots of games, coordination and skill exercises in an energetic fun environment.
Junior Group Coaching
Term 2: Monday 9th January – Saturday 8th April 2016 (12 weeks)
No Coaching Mid term break: Monday 20th Feb – Saturday 25th February
Groups & Times
Red Ball (4-6yrs) : Saturday 1-2pm
Red Ball 2 (6-8yrs) : Monday 3-4pm, Tuesday 3-4pm, Wednesday 3-4pm, Saturday 1-2pm
Orange Ball (9-11yrs) : Monday 4-5pm, Tuesday 4-5pm, Wednesday 4-5pm, Saturday 2-3pm
Green Ball (10-12yrs) : Monday 5-6pm, Tuesday 5-6pm, Wednesday 5-6pm, Saturday 4.30-5.30pm
Yellow Ball 1 (12-14yrs) : Monday 5-6pm, Monday 6-7pm, Tuesday 5-6pm, Tuesday 6-7pm, Wednesday 5-6pm, Saturday 4.30-6pm
Yellow Ball 2 (14-16yrs) : Wednesday 6-7pm, Saturday 3-4.30pm
Coaching Fees: 1 hour class: €120 1.5hr class: €180
Family discounts: 2 children from same family: 10% discount, 3 or more children from the same family: 20% discount
NB. The online booking option cannot process family discounts. However refunds will be paid back to your paypal account during the first two weeks of coaching.
Please note: Junior coaching classes are open to GLTC Members only. Junior membership is €120 per year or €11 per month. For membership queries, please call the tennis office on 012876505 or email: email@example.com. Office hours are Monday to Thursday mornings: 9.30-12.30am.
1. Groups will be formed on the days shown, provided there are sufficient numbers. Times are subject to change, notice will be given.
2. The coach to players ratio will be: 1 coach to 6 players.
3. Lessons will take place indoors in the bad weather. Cancelled sessions will be added on during school holidays and/or at the end of term.
4. If you do not have a tennis racket, we will lend you one free of charge during the lesson.
5. For any queries, please contact Alan on 0872225298 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.